Friday, May 05, 2006

In the begining


I have finally got round to starting a blog. Much of this stuff is new to me and I reckon it's going to take me a while to figure out how it all works so bear with me.

My idea for this blog at the moment is to use it as a record of what exactly I'll be doing in a day to day sense during my ministry appreticeship which is part of a program called MTS. I'm planning to do this ministry apprenticeship next year (2007) with FOCUS on the University of Tasmania Hobart Campus. In the meantime I need to find generous Christian people who will pay me/sponsor me to do this ministry.

1 Comments:

Blogger ckjolly said...

Ah, the first picture of you I ever saw.

Just think, I'll be with you soon. And then later in the year ... hopefully before you *crack* ... to help you cope.

I love you so unbelievably much!

October 03, 2006 8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home