Saturday, May 06, 2006

I feel like a nerd

I think I spent way too much time on computers today. I've been working on the Crossroads Website. Learning computer stuff is harder than I thought and more difficult still is teaching it to others. It's worth checking out just to see our great collection of talks.

I also had an interview for a full time tech support job working for some great people . It's a tempting proposal but I think my current plan will be what I'm sticking with. Finishing cleaning windows and moving to MTS early next year.

1 Comments:

Blogger ckjolly said...

hmm ... they could use some major work on their website ...

but I love that you're doing what you know to be right for you rather than what the world may see as the logical choice.

October 03, 2006 8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home