Sunday, June 04, 2006

This weekends achievements


* Written letters to some Aboriginal kids in Mclean and Ballina.
* Almost finishing a difficult evangelistic talk on Hebrews.
* Entertaining Mel and Christian for dinner and a movie.
* Cooking a lush veggie curry see picture.
* Cleaning the bathroom, kitchen and vacuuming the whole house.
* Doing a stack of washing.
* Meeting my mate Mike S for lunch, chewing the fat and talking premium sound gear.
* Meeting JK and reading more Dirty Don (that’s Carson to you).
* Attending my mates 25th Birthday party and dinner.
* Finishing watching the entire series of John Safran’s Music Jamboree.
* Reorganizing my MSN contacts list.
* Organizing the women’s conference talks for download.
* Attending a most encouarging combined Pentecost meeting @ Kingston Reformed church.
* Last but not least wasting far too much time fiddling more with my blog and posting on others’.

This coming week I’ll be...
* Running my bosses business for him.
* Getting up at 4:30am to run my bosses business for him.
* Getting stressed to the max running my bosses business for him.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you too can become a blog-a-holic. you know you want to.

- seumas

June 05, 2006 1:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

what movie did you see with Mel?

June 05, 2006 3:17 AM  
Blogger The Librarian said...

AND Christian...

Get LOTS of sleep Mike, that's my prescription for dealign with the coming week. If you can't sleep, go to the pharmacy and buy some "restavit', take a quarter to half a tab.

I wish I;d gone to the pentecost meeting, I was really looking forward to it, but I'm too stressed to not work obsessively on my assignment...

Can you give me some highlights Mike??? How was Rob White ( health and preaching wise?)

June 05, 2006 10:51 AM  
Blogger mike said...

WCSN lol I saw it with Mel AND Christian (they are married)... What moofie... one of my persoanl favs Donnie Darko.

June 05, 2006 6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home