Saturday, May 13, 2006

Pictures and sunset music...


There was a beautiful sunset this evening. I was walking home from my interview for working with FOCUS next year when I saw it. I knew I had to get a pic. The funny thing was that all the worker bee people walking home with ipods hanging out their pockets were totally oblivious to it. The top one is from my kitchen window when I got home. This second one is one that got from the Rosebay webcam located across the river.



In honour of the good coffee I had yesterday, I went and drank another great coffee from Retro Cafe and got a picture this time. I also had a brief chat with Shiloh a friend from church who is a waitress there. She also runs a particularly good blog.



Tonight I went along to see some mates playing a gig at a pub in Sandybay Anthony Rochester and the Que Experience. They were both excellent and I recommend that you check them out. A great bunch of guys. And no I don't have a picture of them.

3 Comments:

Blogger eliza said...

Thats a beautiful picture :)i reckon the people coming home from work did notice the sky ;) ive taken some awesome pictures recently of the rice being planted in the flooded fields. There's so much beauty everywhere!YAY!!! :D

May 13, 2006 1:44 PM  
Blogger ckjolly said...

*gasp* it's ... it's positively breathtaking! I know that for myself, I often don't trust myself to take a photograph when I'm looking at such beauty. It's as if I think that during the short few moments I have the camera held up to my eye ... I'll miss something ... or that it'll take away from it.

weird ... i know.

i'm glad you weren't weird about it and took the shot.

May 13, 2006 9:27 PM  
Blogger ckjolly said...

lol! May 13 ... my first comment on your blog ... 2 months before you said, "Christine ... I like you."

Almost 3 months later, and I can't WAIT to see an actual sunset with you in person!

October 03, 2006 9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home